REGULAR SEASON TIEBREAKERS:
1) Number of Wins
2) Number of Losses
3) Head to Head games (including goal differential in the head to head games)
4) goals against in the standings
5) coin toss if still tied
OVERTIME RULES FOR ALL SEMI-FINALS OR PRELIMINARY ROUNDS
1) 5 minute sudden death period (no switching of sides)
2) 5 person shootout (visiting team shoots first)
3) if still tied, sudden death shootout with one (1) player from each side shooting. All eligible dressed players must shoot before any player shoots for a second time. (naturally, with the exception of a backup goaltender)
- What is the overtime rule for the finals?
- Teams will play sudden death overtime. The clock will be set for 15 minutes. A maximum of three overtime periods will be played. If the score remains tied, the shootout will apply.